SCHOOL OF MICROBIOLOGY
Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Research and Social Action (MGNIRSA), Hyderabad established the School for Microbiology (SM) to undertake education, research, and training activities in the field of Microbiology and allied subjects.
The vision and mission of the school is to blossom into a School of Excellence for research and training in the field of Microbiology and allied disciplines.
The aims and objectives of the school are:
1. Undertake teaching and research in Microbiology.
2. Focus on Application of Microbiology for sustainable rural development.
3. Improving Agricultural and Dairy Productivity;
4. Developing technologies for rapid microbial diagnosis.
5. Developing Human Resource in Microbial conservation and utilization.
The School of Microbiology would seek collaboration with reputed universities / institutes / R&D Organizations / Industries in its activities which are two-fold: a) Academic (teaching & Training) & b) Research.
Dr.Adarsh K capoor
School of Microbiology (SM) of MGNIRSA is offering guidance to UG, PG, B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Pharmacy and M. Pharmacy students for their project work. SM has set-up a sophisticated lab with latest technology for conducting research work in the filed of Microbiology and related areas
Copyright © 2019 Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Research and Social Action (MGNIRSA). All Right Reserved